The program ``A chance for infertile couples``
From June 19, 2019, the submission of files for the IVF 2 project resumed – “A chance for infertile couples”
Gynera Clinic is a partner in the Project “A Chance for Infertile Couples”, a project that will take place between June 2018 – June 2021 and approved by the Decision of the General Council of Bucharest no. 121 / 28.03.2018.
Through this program, started on 14.06.2018, a financial support is granted with a total value of 13,800 lei / infertile couple from Bucharest with medical indication for performing the in vitro fertilization procedure.
To access the program, eligible couples must submit the documentation online, according to the procedure described on the ASSMB website (Bucharest Hospitals and Medical Services Administration)
Issuance of the certificate by the Gynera Clinic
Gynera Clinic issues the certificate of enrollment in the program to eligible couples registered as patients in the clinic, after checking the updated documentation confirming the indication for IVF with own oocytes and medical eligibility criteria (BMI / BMI body mass index, and AMH test value for patients over 35 for years).
You can request in the clinic or by email the certificate necessary for registration, taking care to update the investigations with expired term, according to the scale of investigations received from the clinic.
It is necessary to have a medical indication for IVF in the couple’s medical record. According to the project regulation, the investigations necessary for the issuance of the IVF indication are supported from the own budget of the requesting couples.
If BMI / BMI is not performed in the clinic or is not recent, the update may be performed on the day the certificate is issued at the clinic.
Eligibility criteria for inclusion in the project
- AMH> 1, except for women under 35 years of age for whom AMH is not an exclusion criterion;
- Autologous couple or couples in which the partner suffers from azoospermia (procedures with donated sperm are not excluded);
- Partner body mass index between 20 – 30;
- The partner’s age is between 24 and 45 years.
- Beneficiary couples will receive two vouchers, one for Stage 1, worth RON 4,600 – for ovarian stimulation medication – and the second for Stage 2, worth RON 9,200 – for the IVF Procedure. The voucher worth RON 4,600 is used for purchase of medication prescribed by a doctor from one of the partner pharmacies in the project.The voucher worth RON 9,200 will be deposited at the clinic, together with the standard application, before the first consultation for monitoring the treatment.
List of medical personnel involved in performing the ``INFANT`` procedure
Clinicians, obstetrics-gynecology, competence in couple infertility and assisted reproduction:
Dr. Ionela Anghelescu – primary care physician, doctor of Medicine
Dr. Ioan Boleac – primary doctor, doctoral student in Medicine
Dr. Dorina Codreanu – primary care physician, doctor of medicine
Dr. Laura Dracea – primary care physician, doctor of medicine
Dr. Irina Oproiu – primary care physician, PhD student in Medicine
Embryologists with European ESHRE certification in embryology:
Dr. Anca Coricovac – primary care physician, senior embryologist
Biol. Iulia Raica – principal biologist, embryologist
Biologist George Porumb
Dr. Tudor Paduraru – primary doctor of anesthesia and intensive care
Dr. Alina Dobre – primary doctor of anesthesia and intensive care
Assistant Coordinator: Madalina Popescu
Assistant. Coordinator: Carmen Iosif
Assistant Ionela Nicula
Assistant Mihaela Negut
Assistant Raluca Vatasanu
Assistant Ana Pitu
Assistant. Mihaela Acon
Assistant. Claudia Mitu
Assistant. Denisa Moncea
Medical services that can be provided based on the Voucher
The medical services that can be provided based on the Voucher related to Stage 2 of the Program are the following:
- Monitoring of ovarian stimulation treatment (up to 4 medical consultations during this period)
- Oocyte sampling by follicular puncture, performed under total, local anesthesia or sedation
- Sample collection / processing
- Insemination of oocytes for spontaneous fertilization
- ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection)
- Embryo culture 72 hours
- Embryo culture after 72 hours, until blastocyst stage (day 5).
- Intrauterine embryo transfer
- Monitoring the evolution of the case, which consists of:
- performing serum β HCG test 2 weeks after embryonic transfer;
- gynecological and ultrasound consultation, 4 weeks after transfer, regardless of the value of the β HCG test
The value of other medical services performed for the purpose of further evaluation, improvement of success rate, safety and comfort or prevention of complications shall be borne by the beneficiaries at the clinic’s fees, according to the financial protocol and the list of rates displayed in the clinic and on the website. financial protocol.
These additional services include, but are not limited to:
- Identification and monitoring of traceability with MatcherTM IVF Electronic Witnessing electronic system
- Special techniques for selection and activation of sperm (SpermMobil type mobilization techniques)
- Embryo culture in individual mini incubator
- Accommodation of the couple in a single room on the day of oocyte collection and on the day of embryo transfer
- Ultrasound control and imaging documentation on embryo transfer (embryo pictures, positioning ultrasound)
- Communication and counseling throughout the procedure
Medical services that cannot be provided on the basis of the Voucher
The medical services that cannot be provided on the basis of the Stage 2 Voucher, without being limited to them, are the following:
- Preliminary paraclinical investigations (established according to the clinical investigation scale and the doctor’s recommendation)
- Genetic diagnosis of embryos
- Cryopreservation of oocytes, sperm or embryos
- Surgical sperm collection (MESA, TESE)
- Assisted Hatching
- Assisted oocyte activation – Calcium ionophore (advance payment, IVF package)
- Endometrial preparation with G-CSF or HCG granulocyte stimulating factors
- Endometrial microinjury
- Defrosting of vitrified embryos, evaluation / cultivation after thawing
- Sperm from an anonymous donor