Know your fertile period
- The fertile period is in the 3 days before and the day of ovulation
Find out if and when you ovulate with:
- Ovulation urine tests
- Vaginal ultrasound at the specialist
- Telephone applications
Streamline your sexual activity
- Sexual intercourse every 1-2 days during the fertile period.
Give up harmful habits
- smoking, steroids, anabolics, drugs
Avoid unprofessional advice and myths
- Sexual position, rest, orgasm do not affect fertility.
- Prolonged sexual rest does not increase, but fertility decreases!
- Optimize body weight if you gain extra pounds
Improve your reproductive function
- through sports and a healthy diet
Know and avoid risk factors
- smoking, obesity, curettage
Protect yourself effectively during sexual intercourse
- Use a condom to avoid sexually transmitted infections
Check your ovarian reserve
- Check your ovarian reserve before the age of 30 with an infertility specialist
Contact your infertility specialist
- If you are going to have genital interventions, chemotherapy, radiotherapy
- If there are cases of early menopause or genetic diseases in the family
- If you have irregular cycles, endometriosis, chronic diseases
Consider freezing oocytes
- If you are going to have treatments that affect fertility
- If you are not ready to become a mother and you are approaching 30 years old
❖ Speed up menopause by up to four years?
❖ Does the risk of miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy increase?
❖ Does the chance of success with IVF halve?
❖ Does DNA fragmentation increase in sperm?
❖ Does the risk of abnormalities in future children increase?
❖ Is passive smoking just as harmful?
❖ Does it disrupt the cycle, decrease fertility and increase the risk of miscarriage?
❖ Does the risk of complications in the pregnant woman and the fetus increase?
❖ Does 10% weight loss improve pregnancy rate?