Gynera Clinic patient registration
Can you register online?
Yes, with many advantages:
- You can complete in the comfort of your home
- You will spend less time in the clinic
- The time allotted for the consultation will be used more efficiently
Can you speed up the medical file and schedule the procedure?
Yes, if you send the results of the tests and medical reports in advance
What documents are required for registration as a patient *?
- Registration form (Personal data, medical history, allergies)
Formular înregistrare F (for women)
Formular înregistrare M (for men)
- Acord pacient – acceptance for consultations and processing of personal data
- Identity document (identity card, passport)
- *Triaj epidemiologic – in epidemic periods, for access to the clinic
- Înregistrare probă spermă – is completed if you perform sperm analysis
Can you do the tests before the consultation?
- Yes, you can bring the existing results and complete what is missing, according to the scale:
- Infertility analysis scale
What kind of consultation do you want?
- Online: We help you set up your computer or phone
You benefit from discounts on online consultations
Reduce time, absence from work, risks
- In the clinic: Consultation of at least 30 minutes, with or without a partner, in our office
Patients registered in the Gynera Clinic benefit from:
- Priority programming
- MatcherTM identification card – unique patient code
- Direct contact with medical staff during the procedures
- Reduced rates for registered patients
- Discount vouchers for further procedures or friends
- Extended information and communication through the Patient Portal or application
- Collaboration facilities with doctors from their localities
- Remote monitoring, recommendations and prescriptions
- Free training and supplies for injections
How do you prepare for the first consultation?
What is the first consultation for infertility?
- Write down all significant medical history
- Write down the date of your last period
- Write down the questions you already have
- Gather all the results of tests and medical reports
- Prepare a photo ID
- Talk to your partner if you come to the consultation together
- To be better informed, read Reproduction guide
For more efficiency and receiving personalized recommendations:
- Register online or prepare your home registration forms
- Send the results of medical tests and reports in advance
- Assessment of background, risk factors and investigations
- Ultrasound to assess the genital tract and ovarian reserve
- Recommendation of other necessary investigations
- Discussing treatment options and chances of success
- Elaboration of the treatment plan
What do you need to know about the specifics of fertility treatments?
Assisted reproduction procedures:
- they are multidisciplinary, involving several professionals
- they extend over variable periods
- requires monitoring
- adapts to individual reactions to treatment
- it is programmed according to variable factors
- takes place in a team
- is performed upon request
- they have chances of success dependent on multiple variables
What is the role of the attending physician specializing in assisted reproduction?
- Develop the diagnosis and identify risk factors
- Advise and explain treatment options and chances of success
- Develop a treatment plan
- Coordinates the medical team: embryologist, anesthetist, assistant, andrologist, etc.
- Perform some of the stages of medical procedures